Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Would this be rude?- pedicure?

Okay so I have a pedicure schedulaed for next week and I don't get pedis often so I really don't want to cancel, but a couple days ago, my big toenail fell off (I'm a pointe dancer). Would it be rude to make the lady still give me a pedicure even though I don't have a toe. Should I cancel or go anyway?Would this be rude?- pedicure?
WOW did that hurt? would you even want someone around that toe wouldn't it be painful? but if you still want the pedicure it shouldn't be a problem I'm sure they've seen much worseWould this be rude?- pedicure?
you still have nine other toenails to work with, and luckily a pedi can work all over your foot, not just the nails.
I'm sorry to hear about your toenail. Just call her and explain the situation. I'm sure she's dealt with some really messed up feet. She'll understand.
no it wouldn't be rude, she just wont paint tha toenail! Go get your pedi and relax!! !
I think you should maybe call and ask because what if the toenail falling off makes you more prone to infection. Ask it can't hurt (I would ask your doctor)
go anyway!!


my mom doesn't have any toenails and she gets them done a lot. I wouldn't get an acrylic [on the toe] though because of your pointes.
Go anyway. Nail techs see all kinds of feet.
I would just cancel..it would be pointless to get a pedi if you only have nine toenails to paint...just explaine the situation to her.She will understand.
Go, maybe they will give you a % off...
I would go anyway and just explain what happened.
your whole toenail fell off??????...if thats the case i wouldnt go just cos it might be painful for you...but if it just broke down far id still go...
eeeeeeeew cancel
Call and cancel. If you toenail is in somewhat of a flux, you could be at risk for an infection. Postpone your appointment for the time being! Don't put yourself at risk.
go anyway .


its her job to do it . ya know .
It wouldnt be rude to go like that. Its their jobs.





But I would be careful. Sometimes they dont understand what you're saying and they might end up hurting your toe!
i think it would be a good idea to go, just cause u dont have a toe-nail, doesnt mean you still dont have 9 other toe-nails...
it wouldn't be rude...nessasarly...just kind of awkward.
Go anyway..I know they've seen and dealt with worse...I've sat next to them!
No, you should go anyway (lol gently! I felt the same way!) I'm sure your pedicurist will have seen everything. I've got horrible feet from pointe work, and ice skates recently havn't made things any better! My darling pedicurist sees me once a month and prevents anything worse developing, and if it looks like it is, I see a podiatrist. You should go anyway.
go anyway. why not? they've seen these worse.
Don't cancel, pamper yourself!!!! I go for pedi's every month and have become quite friendly with the lady that does mine. They see all kinds of things, even people with gross funky feet. If you are a dancer, then don't worry about it. That is not something to be ashamed of anyway... People lose toenails all the time, especially runners... Just go and enjoy it!!!!
thats there job, make them work for their money. go there and dont worry about what their saying about you in chinese.lol.
Well it's kinda his or her job, if you have 10 toenails or not. If she doesnt want to deal with it she should've never taken the job.
It would be rude, and it would be pointless, you could explain the situation and go to her after your nail grows back.
go. who cares what she thinks. not like you'll ever see her again (unless you to the nail place again)
i would still go but i would probably be paranoid about what they were thinking. I would just make sure i told her what happened before she starts. Or even ring in advance and ask them if they still want to do the pedi. It shows a bit of courtesy to the beautician.
Yeah just go.


Beauticians see the worst of everything, and why should you be denied a pedicure - you deserve it more now!!
They have dealt with worse, like people w/ six toes. Just GO!!!! if u dont get to that often, it sounds like u need to pamper urself! xP
It's you decision. Go if you want, Cancel it if you want.
Go anyways...Don't always think of what people think or say about you or to you...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment