Wednesday, May 12, 2010

French pedicure or a bright colour for the toes...which do you prefer?

Both...doesnt really matter cuz they both work and they are hott.French pedicure or a bright colour for the toes...which do you prefer?
it depends, a french pedicure can look classier and only people with a tan or dark skin should wear brightsFrench pedicure or a bright colour for the toes...which do you prefer?
french pedicure because then you don't have to worry about your toes matching with your clothes
A pink but not bright pink would do the job best. And if your going for the elegant look then go for the french pedi.


Much Love,


Shan
bright color...its summer
a bright colour, french peds are so last year
glossy look or sparkled
Bright colored toes are more fun and youthful. French pedicure is too plain and boring.
I prefer colors on my toes. Pinks, mauves that type of thing.
bright color
bright color but no shimmer or sparkles.
hot pink is the best
i have french pedicure looks great!!
I like painting my toenails blue or red- sometimes even black.
Definitely a bright color for toes!
bright color like a blue or light orange
depends on my mood....mostly a pretty pink...but i do like the french pedicure as well
French when I want to blend in, bright when I want to stand out.
of course a bright colour!it's always better on summer
Bright red
I think french pedicures look rediculous.
Red nail polish for toes. Or chanel limited edition black, its awsum.

No comments:

Post a Comment