Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do you enjoy the Most ???.. Facial, Manicure or Pedicure ?

i enjoy facial :DWhat do you enjoy the Most ???.. Facial, Manicure or Pedicure ?
pedicure


=)


What do you enjoy the Most ???.. Facial, Manicure or Pedicure ?
facial too





please answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Pedicure............





........';No one'; handles my face but me. My nails are always okay. But pedicures are my weakness. I love to have my feet massaged.
Pedicure in the big giant massage chairs. I go every two weeks and love every second of it.
Facial mmm
Facial
Me too - definitely a facial!
I enjoy all! mostly pedicure!
Cochino!!!!
manicure
pedicure :)
facial
I enjoy giving facials.
manicures and facials :)
pedicure...just got one on monday, a french with the pink and white tips on my toes!
Never had any.
I have never had a facial so I pick pedi!
never had any
Facial for me too....x
never had any.

No comments:

Post a Comment