Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just had my first pedicure, is it normal?

for the person doing it to chew the nails off and spit them out off to the side ?I just had my first pedicure, is it normal?
you went to mexico to get oneI just had my first pedicure, is it normal?
ewwwww.
well, it's a pedicure, and i don't think that chewing toe nails is normal.
No it isn't.....Normally they swallow them!
How else would you rather they do it?????
Yep, that's how it's done. Now, you should try a ';waxing';. Drip, Drip, Drip.
nope
lol


You mean she didn't swallow them?
. . . yeah... right.
only if it was Buks sister that gave you the pedicure.
yes it is. then she sweeps um all up and has nail stew.
you say so
Sounds ok
I've heard some pretty sick questions on here, but this grossed me out.





Fingernails are one of the dirtiest things...imagine biting someone else's nails.





I couldn't even pick up someone else's fingernail clippings let alone put it in my mouth.





Even though I doubt the truth behind this question, it still made me sick.
ummm... no!
No, and your avatar is cracking me up!
did you bite your own toenails off LOL?
NOOOO absolutely not! They should eat them, not spit them out!


Gosh, how unprofessional!





Hahah


:]]
yes, duh... where have you been?
well no. thats definitely not normal, or healthy...thats just yucky!
you can have the nail polish as side dish, lol
Only in the Airports, because they don't allow you to have toenail clippers.
Def. Not.
no
lol no thats not normal...
that sir is the best way im afraid...i had the person use my fingers to personally pick their nose...now thats a no no:)
it is up here, yes
eeew
*Giggle*
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment