Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ladies, when you get a pedicure, who..foots the bill?

Just curious.





Bwaa Haa Haaa!!Ladies, when you get a pedicure, who..foots the bill?
I toed you who pays, we ladies use their sole income to bridge the gap in their life. It is no use slipper ing up like Dick Emery . He got board, investing in the arches and being booted out for lack of interest.Ladies, when you get a pedicure, who..foots the bill?
Get a pedicure, I won one once and loved it, but have never had the $ to buy one! I was very pregnant with my 3rd child at the time.





If you make the appointment, I guess it would have to be you!





The foot that gets painted get the bill!
It can be rather a feet to get your man to pay, especially when he`s claiming to be paw that week....but hey he should toe the line. Us girls should keep instep with our beauty treatments, and if he won`t pay sock his jaw or tell him to walk!
Only a heel would let his woman pay for the pedicure herself. I think saying the boyfriend or husband pays would hit the nail on the head. I don't mind paying for my mate's pedicures as she is such a cutiecle. LOL
Blue cross. It's illegal to deny treatment to sick pedis.
Myself ;)
I don't - foot spas scare me. ';Skin tuberculosis?'; I mean come on. Blagh....
Its all me!!
ha
lol


my mom
nice pun there XD





Umm, never had one done..but i imagine i would pay
You mean who pays for it? Of course the BF haha...If he doesn't pay for my bill I'll make him personally do my pedicure muahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment