Friday, May 14, 2010

Men : Have you ever gotten a pedicure, or would you?

Its very relaxing you know.Men : Have you ever gotten a pedicure, or would you?
yeah I have but it feels weird when I walk in.Men : Have you ever gotten a pedicure, or would you?
so is smoking a cigar, i think ill stick to that
Men who get pedicures are wusses. If I find out my date has pedicure appointments, I'd dump him on the spot.
No rather have a massage
my boyfriend has


and i never have


i don't like my feet touched
When i was 13 a guy followed me home one time... just kidding (that's not funny Ed). I've taken doggy pills before and they were a little mild but eventually they cured my mange... alright that's enough silliness for today.


let's see ped - the feet, icure - like manicure aha! a manicure for your feet... pshahaha! PSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A-HA-HAH-HAH-HO-HO-HEE-HEE HA HA ha ha hoo hoo oh you're funny... .. PFHA-HA-HA-HAH!
probably not
Yes . A lot of men get pedicure`s .


Part of personal hygiene .





You don't want to go to the beach with yellow toe nails .
Actually, I have. My then-girlfriend.now-wifey paid for it. But she took me to one of those all-Asian ones. Needless to say, yes, I would do it again, at the exact same place :)
My husband got one once. Not by choice though. He is in sales and was trying to get this salon as a client and agreed to get a pedicure from the owner of the salon. He HATED it! I don't know why, I love them. But he hated the feeling of someone touching his feet and toes and said the woman was really rough with the emery board and he said it hurt. And he complained about it for a week! Men! LOL! :)
its not relaxing it makes you gay no guy gets his nails done....but if your a dragon lion thing you can kill bystanders which is very relaxing
Im a Turkey i dont need a pedicure.
Probably not in this life time. It would be a waste for me.
Sure we like being pampered too
i know im a guy and stuff but i always wanted to get one
I find it more relaxing to keep the $20.00 in my pocket.
If its a girl doing the pedicure and she`s pretty like me then yes i would. Now come and give me a big sloppy kiss.
No I haven't... I guess I could...lol.... doubt I will.
im a woman, and wud luv to, but i jus dont wanna spend that much money on that
'; I HAVE'nt'`!! %26amp; I doubt I ever would'; !?! `'R';r.r`r,r'.
i am a woman and I never have......
Not of my own free will to both.


However my buddies thought it amusing to paint my finger and toenails ';Hot Pink'; after passing out due to the effects of drinking copious amounts of alcohol.
nope





I haven't tried it





if it was free , I guess I would try it

No comments:

Post a Comment