Friday, May 14, 2010

Pedicure help?

I have never had a pedicure done...simply becoz I have had eczema and not even it it gone I have scarring on my legs.....I think it would be very odd to go and get a pedicure done becoz my legs would be exposed n it would look very bad....





Wht should I do? I would rea;lly like a pedicure.....I do it at home but it doesnt come out well....any suggestions ...ideas?





ThanksPedicure help?
It's okay. Go get the pedicure. You will be glad you did.Pedicure help?
quit bein wimpy!! go ahead and get a pedicure at a reputable establishment.





It is like goin to the doctor, sort of! They have seen everything and will not comment on the condition of your legs.





If they do, they are not very professional and should have their license pulled!





Go ahead and endulge yourself!! It is very relaxing!
Go get a pedicure! They are fantastic-relaxing and enjoyable. From the fact that you give yourself home pedicures I can assume that you take good care of yourself and I am sure the nail tech won't give a second glance to your legs. Just think of some of the nasty feet they have to work on!


If you are really uncomfortable with exposing your lower legs you could give yourself a home pedicure-soak, exfoliate, etc. and just go to the salon to have your polish done-that way your legs won't be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment