Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pedicure help?

How do I get good nails? What are some good products that keep your nails healthy without damaging, such as protecting the nail from weakening?Pedicure help?
First, you have to watch your diet. Make sure you are getting plenty of protein and calcium/vitamin c.








Then, as for products, I find that keeping my nails smooth and moisturized helps to protect them.





First I soak my nails using some cheap White Tea scented soak that I got from Wal-Mart. I think it costs $2.





I apply a cuticle remover by Sally Hansen (around $5-lasts a long time and I've had mine for about two years). Then I remove/push my cutiles back with a cuticle pusher.


Then I clip and shape my nails.


You should try to avoid clipping your nails dry because it can cause them to split.


Also, when you file your nails do it in one direction.


Then I buff my nails.


I use a .99 buffer that I got from Sally's (a yellow block) to smooth out my nails.








After that I use a moisturizer. Most of the time it's just a lotion that I have that I massage into my nails. I have a cuticle oil by Sally Hansen but I rarely use it. This also helps to prevent hangnails which I am prone to. If I have any I like to remove them using a cuticle clipper.








If I am not wearing any nail polish on my toes (which chances are I am) I apply a clear coat of polish that is a little on the thick side. I use a polish by Sally Hansen that has been discontinued but I've had it for years.





Anyhow, that's how I maintain strong nails.Pedicure help?
Buy 'Hair Care from Within' from Avon.


it helps you hair, and REALLY stengthens your nails.


but if you cant stand swalloing pills (or the smell of them) then id say dont do it





but there really inexpencive, just google avon, and order!
i heard if you eat and drink dairy products like milk, yogurt, cheese, its suppose to help with strong nails--and something to do with calcium---
drink milk,and like buff out your nails.


and Sally hansen is really amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment