Friday, May 14, 2010

Cute Manicure and Pedicure ideas???

Fashion crime number one! never ever use stick on flowers and patterns on your nails! they look tacky! well..I normally like really pale pink hues.Like I used this pale pink shade as the base and i top it off with revlon's sweet nothings in pillow talk ( which is glittery and very good 2 use! ) and it looks soooo pretty! very princess and cute. and I also loooove metallics! pink metallics are very cool and can match ur outfit anytime. bright neon nails are very in right now, but i find the neon yellows and neon oranges a tad bit OTT. its alright for my toes but I prefer girly shades for my nails. :):) hope that helps, and may girly girls unite! xoxoCute Manicure and Pedicure ideas???
French Pedicure/Manicure's are always cute!!!Cute Manicure and Pedicure ideas???
go for french manicure n pedicure .. u can design any shape u want.. cyaa!!
just lke aplaaaaaaaainnnn dkfj sd;kljacfs;cj


clolor.

No comments:

Post a Comment