Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am a male beautician and an expert in giving pedicure to women.?

I am a male beautician and an expert in giving pedicure to women.?


Everyone has loved my pedicure and they keep coming back again and again.


I am so much into pedicure that even my mail id has this in it.





If you r in Bangalore any time, plz mail me - caringangelr@gmail.com





I will be too happy to give you a free pedicure and foot massage which will make you feel divine and you will feel the pedicure is just out of this world.....





Many men will certainly compliment you about the nice way you maintain your feet...





Any sweet girl out there who wants to help me???





I will also be very grateful if you can tell your friends in Bangalore to try my free pedicure and I promise-- they will thank you for that...





Thanks a lot in advance.....I am a male beautician and an expert in giving pedicure to women.?
hey what was ur question??????????I am a male beautician and an expert in giving pedicure to women.?
gr8 thanks
yes u sound gay to me
Are u just selling your NAME?? ahhh smart move without any ad fee!
I'll keep your email add in mind next time I'm in Bangalore. Hope you're still active by then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment