Friday, May 14, 2010

I am going to get a pedicure, which nail polish is better Opi or Essie & what color do you think would be nice

OPI is definitely the best, the color is rich and thick...!





My current favorite would be their Chili Red and Barbie Pink (Not sure what is the actual name on the bottle)...


But yeah those color is going to really shine on long and short nails...





Enjoy...!





P.S. Get a Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat to freshen up your mani or pedi every now and then... It dries up it 60 secs and It's super shiny...! Trust me on that....!


http://www.sallyhansen.com/nail_treatmen鈥?/a>I am going to get a pedicure, which nail polish is better Opi or Essie %26amp; what color do you think would be nice
OPI stays on the longest.


and get hot pink.. it's a good color for summer.. or else red.. you can't go wrong with red!I am going to get a pedicure, which nail polish is better Opi or Essie %26amp; what color do you think would be nice
Opi has always lasted the longest with me, and they have some of the most prettiest colors. For you I would go with one of their pretty shades of pinks to reds :]
OPI and bright neon colors are in. like hot pink or neon orange or somthing bright
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment