Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Did she do my pedicure wrong...?

She used an electrical file on all my toe nail? Could this weaken my nails?Did she do my pedicure wrong...?
yes she did.....there is NO reason to use an electric file when doing a pedicure....do you have acrylic on your toes? an electric file should only be used when doing a fill-in....i would suggest that you not go back to this person....that's dumb for her/him to even think about using an electric file on a pedicure...even if you do have tips on your toes i wouldnt use an electric file to fill them....they should have used a hand file...OMG you need a new nail tech--if they are doing that there's no telling what else they are doing that is wrong and illegalDid she do my pedicure wrong...?
Yeah probably. Of course we're not psychic so we wouldn't know plus you didn't provide a picture
Yes , I think so. I think she was being very lazy. In reality the top part of the nail does not need to be filed. Just buffed. I think only the sides should be filed.
The only reason to do that is to prepare the nails for tips. If you don't have fake toenails than don't go to that technician again.
Are your feet still cute??If so,don't worry!!LOL
depends on how forceful she was...
yes..its illegal to use that on the actual nail bed
In my opinion YES. In school we were taught to soak, clear the debris and excess cuticle, file the ends of the toes straight or to the customer's specification, massage the feet and lubricate. People today are always in a hurry. The only reason she should have used a drill is if you were applying acrylic toe nails then it should have been lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment