Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm going to get a pedicure tonight......What color should I get.....? Please don't say red.....?

Don't you just love having those little asian women rubbing and massaging lotion into your feet......I'm going to get a pedicure tonight......What color should I get.....? Please don't say red.....?
GOSH you turn me on!!!! Get purple I love purple! I would love to watch those little asian women touching your feet!I'm going to get a pedicure tonight......What color should I get.....? Please don't say red.....?
Pretty pink toe nails.
hi christmas red lucky u
Something light and natural like Essie Allure.
Yellow!





I just like Asian women rubbing me.
dark burgandy, i use that color alot around christmas time
make them a french pedicure... they are cute.
go green for the holidays!
If you you don't like red I would look at your skin color dark tan do blue lighter do a green
Get the French Manicure look with some bling... it goes with more outfits and shoes.
Get a French Pedicure. I love 'em!
Yes, I love pedicures ! Why not yellow, with black dots ??
How about red.





Nothing beats those little Asian women!

No comments:

Post a Comment