Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ever dream a naked Elton John was giving you a pedicure as a leather clad Britney Spears tossed sushi at you?

Many times, except instead of Britney Spears, it was that fat girl from ';Facts of Life.'; And instead of sushi, it was Velveeta cheese.Ever dream a naked Elton John was giving you a pedicure as a leather clad Britney Spears tossed sushi at you?
Boy that must be some great stuff you've got there, I've never come close to a dream like that.Ever dream a naked Elton John was giving you a pedicure as a leather clad Britney Spears tossed sushi at you?
LOL, not yet
No, it was the other way round.
Now what kind of mind do you have to come up with this.





Thanks for the laugh tho!!
No, thank god!
WTF were you smoking? Damn.
I like the idea of a leather clad Britney lol
No and if I did, I'd blame it on some evil vibe some questioner in the Celebrities section threw my way.
umm no
YUCK
uhm no..
yea











no not realy











hell no
Yeah, just last night.
You probably watch too much entertainment, I'm guessing. lol
No, but I did have a dream of a naked Britnew Spears giving head while leather clad Elton John tossed sushi.
No but i will now
OMG i thought I was the only one!!
  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment