Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Which looks better...french pedicure or bright and flashy?

I'd prefer amputated hands with white stump socks.Which looks better...french pedicure or bright and flashy?
i would go with the frenchWhich looks better...french pedicure or bright and flashy?
French is a lilttle classier than a color or design. It always matches what you plan on wearing no matter what ever tha tmaybe. If you want to be spontaneous or feelin a little different then I say go for a cute color or even a weird design.
Personally, I think a french pedicure looks better.
Well from a man's view Flashy always looks sexy to me and French looks classy and great for dress up...Flashy looks yummy for getting attention to your toes..which I love :}


any way is what sets women apart a woman that takes great care of her feet and toes is a mark of A+++ IN MY BOOK


love it
I like the american pedicure it looks nature. It looks almost like the french pedicure.
u would do a french pedicure
French Pedicures are classic and they go with everything.
i like french pedicure , looks sexy
I like bright and some what flashy
bright and flashy
I like french pedicure's better... because it matches anything you wear and it looks really good when you are dressing up to go somewhere
french pedicure is classier
French pedicure is better.
I guess I prefer to go with a light pink polish. This way your not over the top but have just the right amount of color on your little pigs :)
a clean french manicure always looks classy, but red nails are classic!
it depends if u want to go classy or if you to get attention if you want class y pick french pedicure and if u want attention pick bright and flashy
depends on what you are going for........french is classic and sublte.....but if you are going forparty mode....flashy bright pinks are great......
i like french pedicures better but thats just me
french is always classy and appropriate wherever you are. brighter colors are good, too but might not be quite right for say, a business meeting or job interview. just get whatever works for the things you know you'll be doing afterwards.





but just as a mainstay, french is always best. it looks classy and grown up and is good on hands and feet.
both
now i know some guy like flashy i though the french pedicure looks all natural and better.
ur butt is looks better than bottle!
I like french
french- I hate bright tacky colors.
French is classy...but i like bright also if i am in that mood
Winter/Fall- French


Spring/Summer- Flashy
flashy is better for guys
i think the french pedicure/manicure has run its course how about some flashy funky colors for a change the whole french thing is hard to maintain and its boring go for the color girl
French pedicures are so much more elegant. They say, ';I know I'm here... You know I'm here.... but you don't get a free pass... you'll have to impress me to get me.';
I like french pedicure most ,very classy but hot and flashy works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment