Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girls, would you ever do this for a pedicure???

Go and see Doctor Fish. Check out the story and post your opinions.





http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hzJgR鈥?/a>Girls, would you ever do this for a pedicure???
Lol. I actually probably would.


Don't knock it 'til you try it.Girls, would you ever do this for a pedicure???
oh gosh no! my family has a cabin we go to every summer thats right on a lake and one year i was being lazy and just floating around in an innertube i had tied to the dock so i didnt float away....i got bit on the butt by a fish! it scared me so bad because up untill that point i had been just minding my own business enjoying the sun, and now im getting bitten by some rogue bass! it freaked me out and i ended up falling out of my innertube into the lake....so since then the closest i get to fish is them in an aquarium and me looking at them. if i need to get rid of dead skin on my foot that bad ill go to the store and get one of those ped egg things they advertise on tv.





oh, and plus, my feet are ticklelish. like, way tickleish...i cant even imagine how many poor carp would get stepped on as im laughing my *** off because they are tickling me
haha. i saw that on i survived a japanese game show. lol. i seriously wouldn't ever do that tho. they would just tickle my feet and i would accidentally step on one, and that would just make me sad. if i didn't have such ticklish i would do it.
Dude, no. Never ever ever am I touching a fish.


My mom likes fishes,


so we have to have some in our house,


and I like to starve them. =)
HELL YEAH!! that's seems so kewl and different. i would take one of my friends. it would be so interesting. i would never forget it!!
hellno
eyuuu !!yuck never ever
I saw this in the news. I would never do that because I don't like fishes =O
omg! that would b such a great way to exfoliate! yes! i would love that!
sry but im not going to read all of that there are other questions out there to be answered
definitely


it sounds cool


and would tickle a lot


as long as they don't bit my toes.
dont think so.
yea, why not? it might tickle.
No way. that's just weird. lol
no i heard of it on regis %26amp; kelly this morning and it sounded gross
eww no! I got a kick out of it though! Thanks!





Lauren %26lt;3
r u gay im not goin 2 read all that

No comments:

Post a Comment