Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do guys get MINICURE & PEDICURE ?

I'm sure some of them do. What do you think ? I think it's a good thing to take care of hands and feet and make them look good. Nowadays it's for both male and female I suppose. I'm a 18 yrs boy and I was thinking about starting go get both. What do you think ? I need suggestions, especially from the ladies. Thanks.Do guys get MINICURE %26amp; PEDICURE ?
i think it is really a good idea for guys to have good higean. (how ever you spell it) hah. but i think it's good and shows a girl that you know how to take care of your self..Do guys get MINICURE %26amp; PEDICURE ?
I think that a Mini/PediCure for men is a little over the top. I believe that a simple trimming weekly will be enough for any woman to accept you as having good hygiene. Having good hygiene doesn't mean you have to do as women do. Just keep things nice, cut, and washed...simple.
Don't think it's very manly to see a guy go get his hands and feet done! UGH...give me a manly man.
i think this is the first step for you in becomign gay.. all i gotta say
wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment