Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's your favorite color nailpolish when you get a pedicure? :))?

i love the burgundy wine. well thats what it is called at my nail salon.


omg it's so cuuute:)


http://i7.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/c1/b5/fe6鈥?/a>


but it looks way better on your toes !





what's your favorite color?What's your favorite color nailpolish when you get a pedicure? :))?
bright yellow. when i look at my nails it makes me feel happy :)What's your favorite color nailpolish when you get a pedicure? :))?
for my feet, i always like dark colors, like the ones that u have, and well basically any dark colors.





when i get a manicure, i like light colors though light and natural.
hot pink or a coral
I like to go with a maroon-ish in the fall or winter, and a cute pale pink or a bright neon in the summer
black with a nice white design
red it's sassy and sexy and classy.





answer mine please





London and Paris Fashion? MISH MASH

No comments:

Post a Comment