Friday, May 14, 2010

Ladies would you give your BF a Pedicure ? Inspired By Olivia?

Olivia in the other pedicre thread wrote :No, but I give my bf regular pedicures- he loves OPI in Princesses Rule Pink (what a cutie)!





Ladies would you give your BF a Pedicure ? Inspired By Olivia





If it were me i wouldnt mind transparent glossLadies would you give your BF a Pedicure ? Inspired By Olivia?
i give mine a mani but no polish. i like my man to be a man! but he'll bite at his cuticles if i don't.Ladies would you give your BF a Pedicure ? Inspired By Olivia?
I have my nail license and I will not touch a mans foot. Why don't you both get pedicures together so you can get some pampering as well.
I have given him a pedicure and I would definately do it again. He always massages my feet and I love giving him them in return. It's all about giving and receiving my friends.
I will trim %26amp; lotion my husband's feet, but neither of us want to see him in my nail polish!!!!
I clip my boyfriends toenails but that's as far as it goes.
i would!!
Maybe, if he really wanted one, but i doubt it
I do all the time. I think its fun and he is relaxed when I do it. Then while he is having his pedicure we have our communication. I must say he even lets my daughter paint his toe nails too.

No comments:

Post a Comment