Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If I submerge my feet in an electric jetspa pedicure footbath & then reach over & plug it in would it shock me

I'm kinda scared to use this product late at night when I'm tired in case I reach over to unplug it before stepping out or something. However why is it that we can put our hand in a washing machine filled with water which is plugged in and yet not get shocked? Is there really a risk of electrocution with the foot bath machine?If I submerge my feet in an electric jetspa pedicure footbath %26amp; then reach over %26amp; plug it in would it shock me
that would not be a wise thing to do. Plug it in first then set your feet in. Take your feet out, then unplug it.If I submerge my feet in an electric jetspa pedicure footbath %26amp; then reach over %26amp; plug it in would it shock me
nope,if you are concerned you can have an electrician install a ground fault outlet.
Sure, if there was a wire exposed on the cord sending an electrical current through your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment