Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Question about pedicure?

I have nice OK toes but fair skin and my ankles do swell now that the weather is getting warmer what is a good way to help the water retention to make my ankles look better and what color would look nice on my toes and does it cost a lot to get flowers or decals put on my big toes? I never done that before.Question about pedicure?
Flowers and decals range from $3-6. If you want to go trendy with your toe nails, bright candy colors are in (hot pinks, electric blues), for a more sophisticated look you can get a nice nude color or maybe a french pedicure. hope that helped! :)Question about pedicure?
Aw! that's great to hear! that's great that you went with a neon orange.. I actually have a neon pink-orange on my nails right now. How lovely! i'm happy to hear you had a pleasant time at the spa :)

Report Abuse


  • wedding makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment