Friday, May 14, 2010

Is a pedicure for me?

how can a pedicure benafit me is it good for athleets foot and whats the diffent beteen a spy pedicure and a french pedicure and is this jest for girl or can guys have one tooIs a pedicure for me?
my fiancee and I often go get pedicures together! They massage your feet, ankles and calfs, buff your skin and put any type of three masks on it. (for Girls-they will paint your toes) They trim your toenails correctly and your cuticles. the difference between french manicure (white tips of your nails) and sports pedicure is usually just what each offers, They are different for different peopleIs a pedicure for me?
It for everyone, men have there nail and toe done all the time.it great try it, you love it.


for athlete foot i would use a athlete foot spray. This will help alot.
Pedicure can be for both men and women, For guys a Spa pedicure is the best.....


For athlets foot use a spray Call Foot works by Avon.
Pedicures rock...


Guys do not get french pedicures...the tip of the toes are painted white. I had one in the summer and it looks cool with flip flops!


Spa pedicures are very relaxing, and for athletes they can be very soothing. I would suggest giving yourself and hour and treating yourself to one.
what did you just say?
Yes, it is for you and Pedicures are wonderful. And as a female athlete, I must say, I never realized how wonderful they were until I started training really hard. GET ONE!





Plus it is impressive to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment