Friday, May 14, 2010

Guys: would u ever get a pedicure with ur woman??

♥Guys: would u ever get a pedicure with ur woman??
My bf won't but I would love it if he didGuys: would u ever get a pedicure with ur woman??
I had a bf do that once - like he was in the next chair. It wasn't cute.
haha if u wan'd me too!! i wudnt mind, but i jus liek to paint them black anyways!! ♥ *smiles for u*
Nope. I clip my own nails, and chances are, if I did get the pedicure, or manicure or whatever, I would screw it up within 5 minutes from working with my hands or running around barefoot.
might
no...
Dudes, please DON'T!! I don't care if we ASK you to go with us, please keep your manhood and keep chewing off your toenails with your teeth.


While this primitiveness may disgust us, we need you to be men. God knows, I don't want a man with pretty feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment