Friday, May 14, 2010

Pedicure, I need one@?

Will a pedicure help my feet to look much better...I hate my feet, I wanna wear sandals..what will a pedicure doPedicure, I need one@?
A pedicure will make your feet look a whole lot better. they remove dead skin, clean up your cuticles, clean your toenails, put conditioner on your toe nails, and paint them in a nice summer colour. And the best part is, its almost better then sex or chocolatePedicure, I need one@?
it WILL beleve me look them better
yes
1. It will just make your toenails look better.


2. To make your feet look better soak your feet in a mixture of water and baking soda.
During pedicures, they slough off all the dead skin and callouses, make them look smoother and healthier. Then they file down your toenails, and paint them. If possible, get a spa pedicure, you get a foot soak and a foot massage. Your feet feel so good when it's done, and they'll look their best.
Definitely get a pedicure. Your feet feel and look fabulous afterwards. And everybody looking at your feet in sandals will thank you.
yes they do help a lot and if you take care of you toenails they'll be healthier and look better
yes a pedicure will help them look better and it feels so good getting one

No comments:

Post a Comment