Friday, May 14, 2010

My first pedicure tomorrow? A few questions :)?

OK here it goes. . :)





How long will it take the stylist to complete it?


Should I get a french pedicure or a color?


if color, what color and should I get a design on it?


How long will they last?


And, is it damaging to the toenails?My first pedicure tomorrow? A few questions :)?
Omygosh,im getting a manicure tomorrow and I decided I want a french manicure with a hot pink stripe underneath the french.:DIt's so hard to choose I think it looks more expense looking with the french.Don't worry about how long it takes!Hun the longer the better(your nails will turn out better the longer they take!)Don't have ANY worries what so ever about that it's supposed to be fun and relaxing you will most definatly enjoy it.They will last only week,if youd like to keep it longer(like normal people)you should apply clear nailpolish go to a local beuty supply and ask them which works best!I reccomend applying the clear nailpolish the next day just to make shuree none of yr beutiful nails r chipped.And omg no its very healthy cuz they trim yr nails and they stick yr feet in warm water and it's very good for yr toes.


I typed alot lo its cuz this is like my fav thing nails haha the main thing is just to have fun with it!My first pedicure tomorrow? A few questions :)?
seriously?


wow.....anyways...


it takes about 30 minutes for the SALONIST to do it, and about 15-20 mins under the blacklight. (the thing that makes them dry.)


i would suggest a cute color.


french mani/pedis are better for summer.


get something bright, and fun. like lime green, or sky blue, or even hot pink, for spring.


depending on how rough you are on them, they can usually last at least a week before they start to chip, if you reaply a clear coat every 2 days or so.


and NO!!! of COURSE its not damaging to the toenails.


it is GOOD for your feet. if you get an actual pedicure, and not just paint. they buff your feet and get off all the dead skin. most salons even give a minute or so of calf massage.


the only way it could be damaging to your toenails, is if you get your nails/toenails constantly painted, because if they dont get exposure to oxygen everyonce in a while, they can begin to turn yellow.
For when it comes to a pedicure the stylist will take about a good 30 to 45 minutes to get the job done. I think that you should to for color cause it'll make you look beautiful and as far as the color I'll chose hot pink. That'll take about 10 to 15 minutes to get done and another additional 15 to 20 minutes for the nail color to dry.
it wont take long but it depends when they get your seat/water ready %26amp; i always get color but your toe nails have to been long enough for a french pedi %26amp; any color you like will be good %26amp; i always get a flower on my BIG toe %26amp; it depends if you are a picker like i am %26amp; you pick at things alot %26amp; im not sure if it damaging i doubt it is though
It usually takes about 25 minutes, give or take 5 minutes. I usually get a french pedicure because I think it looks nice and its not something I could do on my own. You should get it done every week and a half or they will start to look pretty bad. They last longer if you wear shoes with socks. I dont think its damaging in fact I would have to say its good for your nails.
1) It depends. Around 30 min to an hour?





2) French! But change the french tip color (=


Choose spring colors! Ex: Pink, purple, yellow, orange, ect





3) Um that depends too. Mine lost for about 2 months?





Well duh its damaging to the toenails lol

No comments:

Post a Comment