Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm a man and i gotta' pedicure. am i wrong?

i just got my a.ssed kicked today for getting a pedicure, i got them painted red and green, and when i walked out with my flipflops on and showed them off, a bunch of black folk came and just beat the living nailpolish out of me. any tips? thanks.I'm a man and i gotta' pedicure. am i wrong?
Tip: Grow up and stop posting dumb-a$$ questions!!!I'm a man and i gotta' pedicure. am i wrong?
Wear closed toe shoes.
Er... I don't think it's wrong per se... maybe a little odd to actually get polish other than clear, but whatever floats your boat, right?





Did they seriously beat you up over that? eez, where do you live? I guess I'm just so used to where I live, it's very common here for people to blur traditional gender lines. And I'm in a conservative small town!





That having been said, I guess if people around you can't handle you expressing your style and you can't handle them, remove the polish and do clear. It'll still maintain the clean neat look of a pedi, without drawing attention to your feet.
This is a joke, right?
I dont think it is wrong for a man to get a pedicure if he just gets them to clean the feet, but I dont think men should get their nails polished!!!
You are obviously not gay. A gay man would have coordinated his colors much better.





I think you were asking for it. That is weird for a boy.
Heres a tip, try not being gay.
Its cool that a man takes care of himself but wearing those funky colors....no.





AND





why do you have to specify the race of who beat you?
Yeah, get clear polish next time.
My tip is to come out of the closet.


A pedicure? Really?
Grow up,and go do them again.....DUH
haha! this isnt funny... if this is true then your homo...
you deserved it.
the pedi actually a really good idea but you went wrong w/ the colour
?
aww im sorry that happened too you





maybe get clear next time you get a pedicure? or dont get them polished at all? but i mean if you really want them colored thats fine!! if you are self conscious about it you could wear closed toed shoes.





i dont think its wrong though, youre just being yourself!! dont let others bring you down!! you take good care of yourself and a lot of women find that attractive! i would prefer your feet over a man with stinky, dirty feet!!





good luck with this!
Men will always get the P**s taken out of them for doing these ';girlie'; things. But what's the harm in a man taking care of himself. I find it rather appealing...Just as long as he isn't in the bathroom longer than me in the morning.
Pedicure is okay for guys to have but not nail polish unless your considering yourself a female. Hope the guys taught you a lesson. or at least if you like to have nail polish don't wear flip flops wear shoes to cover them and only show them off when your alone.
lol, your not wrong for getting your feet cared for. but you are wrong for having your nails painted.
Only if your significant other made you............(spouse, gf)
Your still a man.
my husband gets pedicures but no polish that is a little to girly.
i hope you're joking
I've heard of guys taking their feet seriously and all, getting a scrub kind of pedicure so they don't look nasty -- but nail polish?





Man - what were you thinking?
OMG no thats fine. It takes a real man to get their nails done..or ever to walk in a nail salon...and personally, i think that if a guy has his nails painted it shows that he has a very strong character and isnt afraid to do what he wants. Don't let other ppl bother you about it..there prbly just jealous cause they dont have enough guts to do the same!
Red and green? Seriously? There's nothing wrong with a guy getting a pedicure but when you start putting tacky colored polish on your toes...that's a big problem. I thought gay men had better taste....
You got a pedicure don't worry your not a man no more
Pedicures for men - OK - my hubby gets them a couple of times a year. HOWEVER!!!!, clear nailpolish seems to be the safest color, don't you?!
Maybe being a little less vain in public would save your butt.
Are you serious?


I know that diddy gets his nails done, but i really doubt he EVER got them polished!


For your own sake i suggest taking the polish off and NEVER get them painted AGAIN.
Just think how cool it would have been if all those black folk had got there faces smashed by a guy with painted toenails!

No comments:

Post a Comment