Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you guys know any good pedicure technices??

It doesnt matter how it is weather a creative nail polish blend,or rinsing feet in something,or naitips whatever do you guys know any good ones??Do you guys know any good pedicure technices??
Here are the basic steps for a pedicure: http://www.ehow.com/how_2554_give-yourse鈥?/a>





My favorite tools %26amp; tips:





1) OPI foot file. It's got a long handle %26amp; does a great job of making skin smooth.





2) Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the water for extra freshness or 2 cups of whole milk to soften the skin.





3) Kerasal Foot Ointment is the best one for really dry heels.





My favorite neutral polish is Essie's Buy Me a Cameo. It's a pearly taupe that looks great on any skin tone.





My favorite pastels are OPI's Grape Lakes %26amp; Aphrodite's Pink Nightie. I love putting tiny silver sparkles over them.





My favorite red is OPI's Malanga Wine.Do you guys know any good pedicure technices??
Actually, I'm suprised you'd ask that question right now, because i'm currently giving myself a pedicure.





1).soak your feet in a tub or warm water to loosen soil in the nail.


2).Apply lotion to your feet.


3). Take off old nail polish


4). Trim your nails just a little longer than your desired length.


5). Use a nail file ot finish the shape of your nails.


6).Put your polish on your nails


7). wait for polish to harden then add a seond coat.





for super quick dry, plunge nails into a sink of ice cold water after one and a half minutes.








good luck!
I soak my feet in a hot bubbly foot bath with epsom salts and oil. The epsom salts take down any swelling and the oil softens my feet-any kind of oil...even olive oil. Then I scrub my heels with a sandpaper stick thing when they dry. I also have a metal thing that looks like a cheese grater that I use on my heels before the sandpaper thing. I'll soak them again after I scrub them up-then I use peppermint foot cream and put on little sockies.





Or Ill just break down and pay $22 plus a tip and go around the corner to the little Korean lady to do the job!
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment