Friday, January 22, 2010

Would you get a fish pedicure?

Check this out:


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fish_pedicures;_ylt=AoJ06cchZVa3XNeBDvb1V3ZsaMYAWould you get a fish pedicure?
sure sounds pretty cool.Would you get a fish pedicure?
I probably wouldn't on my own, but if someone treated me to it, for sure!


Fish don't scare me at all and it would be really fun to talk about when people ask, ';So, what did you do this weekend?'; Cuz you could answer, ';Got a fish pedicure. It feels really cool when fish eat the dead skin off your feet,'; and they'd be like, ';Wait wtf? Start over...'; :)
Sounds inhumane. He obviously doesn't feed them and they only live off of dead skin. Such a shame.





I wish somebody would tell him that 50 bucks for half an hour is a complete rip. Those damn Asian salons are famous for that crap.
I would try it!


it would be something new and interesting!


and you could add it to your list of cool things youve done!


And how often do you hear about people getting fish eating part of your feet?


(:
Oh my god yes! I might move there just to get it done! What an awesome idea the feeling of fish sucking on you is the best! awesome. thanks for the site.
i feel horrible for the fish! i mean omg imagine u were a fish and u lived off dead skin! YUCK! no living vreature deserves that!
sure ;)





it sounds interesting enough
n o no no
OMG NO WAY. fish creep me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment