Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How often should u get a pedicure,(my feet are not wrotten looking by the way)?

I do it once a month. Every other month i have them painted.How often should u get a pedicure,(my feet are not wrotten looking by the way)?
I get a pedicure every 2-3 weeks -just because I LOVE to get pedicures and my feet and nails always look awesome!


I have it done, because i can not do it as nicely as they do it professionallyHow often should u get a pedicure,(my feet are not wrotten looking by the way)?
You should get a pedi every couple of weeks. You won't need it every week or that is a waste of money.
U dont NEED to get a pedi, u WANT one. U can run to ur nearist Sallys and get all the professional stuff to do ur own. I honeslty give myself better pedis than the few ive gotten here in SoCal

No comments:

Post a Comment