Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chocolate Pedicure?

I'm trying to come up with some creative pedicure recipes for where I work and I had once heard an idea for a chocolate pedicure. But the question I have is would it be harmful to pedicure tub jets if a packet of hot cocoa mix was put into the water? Would that even be attractive for a chocolate pedicure? Suggestions on the idea, but please use constructive critasism.Chocolate Pedicure?
the sugar would ruin your jets, don't try it. why not just give your client two or three different kinds of chocolate to nibble on while they are having their pedicure done....I would SO go for that!!! :)





If you are wanting to do the chocolate pedicure thing though, try using chocolate syrup and sugar and make a foot scrub out of it instead, warm it up a little beforehand, that would be a good alternative.Chocolate Pedicure?
Honestly, as someone who gets a lot of pedicures, that sounds really gross to me and can't be good for the jets. I think something with citrus and coarse sea sold or honey would be more pleasing (but don't turn on the jets.)
I would SOOO go for that!!! That's a great idea!





Maybe serve a chocolate martini with it?
I LOVE PEDICURES no mater what flavor.....
no dont...its eww
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment