Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whats the Best Design for a pedicure???

The french manicure is soo classy looking.Whats the Best Design for a pedicure???
a small flowerWhats the Best Design for a pedicure???
I'm not a fan of the french on toes, either. I think it makes them look long. Since I don't like to have or see long toenails, I can't imagine why I would want mine to look long even if they are well trimmed. I'd go with a solid color.
french manicure(in this case pedicure)


one of these 3 colors:


sheer white and white tip


light pink and white tip


light pale peach and white tip
hate the french on the toes - just doesn't look right - every season has a ';color'; right now for summer coral is hot - toes only!!! keep them trimmed well and that with a tan and a splash of coral polish = beautiful feet
flowers on the big toe or u can do a french pedicure with little nail jewel things. they look so cute!
French, with a small flower and diamond stone in the center of the flower, very classy and pretty!!
I love flowers! But french mani/pedi is cute, too. I like to put either a line right underneath where the line starts or put a jewel on the index finger/big toe.
I personally think that a french pedicure/manicure would be best. Another idea would be you choosing the theme (such as paradise, shopping) and have the nail stylist see if it is possible. The best design for a pedicure is what you like!! :-)


Hope this will help you.
I once got my initials on my big toes.
french manicure\pedicure
I like flowers or swirly designs
The best desighns for a pedicure is either a solid color with a small airbrush flower on the big toe, or keep it simple with a nice white french.
im a boy
French Pedicure!!


I had one once and I was ABSOLUTLEY IN LOVE. It was devestating to take it off. I made my husband do it for me. =]


Get it, you wont be sorry. I promise!
Diamonds on the big toe and french tip

No comments:

Post a Comment