Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you had a pedicure and how did it make you feel?

Iam a male beautician and an expert in giving pedicure to women.





Everyone has loved my pedicure and they keep coming back again and again.


Even my mail id has this thing in it!!!!





If you r in Bangalore any time, mail me to the above id and I will be too happy to give you a free pedicure and foot massage which will make you feel divine and you will feel the pedicure is just out of the world.....Have you had a pedicure and how did it make you feel?
my wife bougt me one before we went on vacation. it was awsome. Where else do you have some one massage your feet for an hour. They soaked them and then buffed all the dead skin off. Finnished with a wax dip. all the skin on my feet was soft and smooth.Have you had a pedicure and how did it make you feel?
I was treated to one for my 13th birthday. It's very luxurious and relaxing, although the jets blowing on the soles of your feet do tickle sometimes. ^_^
OMG! Pedicures are the best. They feel great on your feet, and are really relaxing. My toes look so much better done by a professional. Definetely get one if you haven't before.
I've had many pedicures and I love them. I would highly recommend them. Pedicures are very relaxing; it's nice to get off your feet and have someone else pamper you for a change. I've received compliments from men when my feet are well taken care of. That's another plus to pedicures!
Totally relaxed and gorgeous.
Pedicures are great! Your toes just look so beautiful at the end of it.


I do think it is a little odd having someone rub on your feet and stuff (that your not in a relationship with) but the end result is fabulous!!
yes i have had one...and it tickles a lot if your ticklish on your feet, but it makes you feel calm and relaxed...if you go to a good salon though, they're not cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment