Saturday, January 23, 2010

Foot massage/pedicure/soak machine... what to put in it?

I have a great foot massage/pedicuresoak machine (requires warm water).


It has jets and makes bubbles, so I can't put regular soap in it (I've tried that before... I had a bubble bath all over my bedroom floor!!!). It requires no-bubble foot soak or soap.


I have a bottle of ';Freeman: Bare Foot Foot Soak';. I put some in running hot water. It bubbled a bit, but not too much. I don't know if it will turn into a bubbly mess though!


Is there anything else I can put into it? I think bath salt would work, but I have none on me. I do have sea salt.


Any suggestions?Foot massage/pedicure/soak machine... what to put in it?
sea salt would work


you can put like aromatherapy oils in too that u can get frm like the body shop that make ur feet smell great and dont bubbleFoot massage/pedicure/soak machine... what to put in it?
Put some essential oil of lavender in. Thats really good for your feet. Doesnt form bubbles because its greasy and not soapy. Helps moisturise your feet too.
Try using aromatherapy oils. Eucalyptus and peppermint are good ones for the feet and they won't bubble.





Susanne


http://www.massagebysusanne.com/san-fran鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment