Friday, January 22, 2010

My skin is very dry what to use to help keep it moist very rough feet what to use i do get a pedicure help?

what you do is once you get out of the shower and your skin is still moist, apply some baby oil to your skin..it will obtain moisture and for your feet...every night before you go to bed apply some vaseline to y our heels and all the cracks...then put on a pair of tight thick socks...it will hold moisture in your feet while your sleep so when you wake up all u have to do is apply a little lotion...try it...good luck!My skin is very dry what to use to help keep it moist very rough feet what to use i do get a pedicure help?
keep Johnson oil onMy skin is very dry what to use to help keep it moist very rough feet what to use i do get a pedicure help?
Bath %26amp; Body Works has a wonderful foot line.
And start drinking enough water. That may be the biggest problem, you're dehydrated.
St. Ives Whipped Silk
Oil of Olay Quench Body Lotion





For feet, try Dr. Scholl's Cracked Skin Repair.
Ponds Cream.
I use one of those foot files. After I shower, when my feet are good and dry, I file the heels real good, or any other rough spots. Then I put a real good lotion on them. Sometimes when they are real dry I will put that Vitamin A %26amp; E Ointment on them. You will have to slip some socks on to keep it on your feet, Makes feet feel wonderful.
Try the Foot Works product line from avon.Thay have a line of foot products for everyneed.Check these items and more on my website.


http://www.youravon.com/cbrown7337
I like to exfoliate once a week to remove dead skin %26amp; roughness. After each shower, while still wet, I put on baby oil %26amp; let it absorb into my skin for about 5 minutes %26amp; then I pat dry. For your feet I suggest you use a pumice stone %26amp; after the shower apply lotion. My favorite is Curel (oatmeal %26amp; honey with shea butter) Don't ever walk around barefoot %26amp; whenever possible wear sneakers with socks. If you do this on a regular basis, I guarantee results!
try scrubbing them with a pomus stone everytime you shower that way you remove the dry dead skin cells off the heel of your foot

No comments:

Post a Comment