Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pedicure ideas...read below?




Im getting my toes done and i dont know what design i should as my pedicure. I want something thats really unique/crazy that stands out but that is also really cute. Im up for any ideas that you have done or personally seen done. My foots a size 5 and i just want them to look really cute w/ a cool design. Whats some different ones u seen that were really cool or cute.Pedicure ideas...read below?
Have black toes and white or silver stars on them. The black makes them look smaller and if you don't like black then purple has the same affect.Pedicure ideas...read below?
I avoid doing the whole picture thing on my toes. I however painted my toenails bright green once. They looked cute in my pink sandals and people kept starring at my toes.
like a skull and cross bones but get a heart and roses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment