Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does a REAL man get a pedicure?

I have been told that if I am to ';blend'; with the people I associate with I should pay more attention to my pediatral image. (is that a word?) Well anyway, I am used to simply smashing my toenails with a hammer and letting them (in about a week) fall off. Bingo new toenails. And clean too. It just seems kind of wossy to have somebody play with my feet.Does a REAL man get a pedicure?
If you have the money you can pay for any service you desire. Personally, I like to take care of certain grooming needs of a partner...the couple who grooms together stays together, like the primates. You should use Rashed's daughters since they are available...picture that, two adoring young women on their knees, looking up to you with big eyes and wide smiles, giggling, caressing your feet and toes....I hear you moaning already.Does a REAL man get a pedicure?
sounds like you have everything you need!

Report Abuse



ya my boyfriend loves to get pedicures but, he does not get polish on his toes though.
if he has the money. i think a real man does if he likes to be well groomed. he could still be and look manly. that's just telling me he's clean. now if it looks femine with nail polish hell no. women like men with nice hands and feet as long as they still look like strong manly hands and feet.
I would much rather see a man with nicely trimmed toenails than someone who lets them go for extended periods of time without caring for them - but then I am a licensed cosmetologist, so I tend to look at those things. My husband of 13 years has never trimmed his toenails since we've been married..... because I do it for him all the time - so maybe instead of paying someone else to do it for you, learn to do it properly yourself, or have a lady friend take it on.
real man? i just want to know where you and your barefooted friends are ';associating.'; I want to avoid these places. Go back to blending with normal folks who wear shoes and bite those stinky toenails off when they stick out the end of your high top flip flops.
I couldn't agree more, if anybody plays with my feet they get a good kick, that's what feet are for. By the way, I think the word is ';podastrial';.
No only fags do.
I would be totally turned off if I saw a dude in the pedicure chair. That is very girly and not sexy at all.
I know an 80 year old man who got one recently. I believe that he is a real man, too!
why? you not secure enough to try something new? afraid of what people are going to think of you?


there's nothing wrong with a pedecure, it feels good, and it's good for your feet. you stand on them all the time, smash them with hammers (ouch!), you can afford to treat them good once in a while.
dude *** no


a real gay man maybe
sexy hands and feet are important.
i can't see myself ever being with a man that gets a pedicure. that is so fem!!
What type of people do you associate with? Dancers? Interior decorators? If you are a carpenter or a steel worker then I don't think your friends would want you to get a pedicure. If you are ';changing'; or ';coming out of the closet'; then I would suggest on getting the pedicures cuz that's just the right thing to do in order to blend in.
Who the hell wants to look at a man's foot in a business situation? Oh, you are in THAT business are you? Well, um dude, sorry I cannot help you there.





-Dio
WHY NOT.





I have seen some really bad looking toes on men.
I don't see anything wrong with a man getting a pedicure once a month or so... I'd have to think more about it if you asked about a mani...





There are soooo many much more important things that determine the eternal question of 'what makes a 'real' man'... ;-)





But why do the pedi just to 'fit in'? If whoever doesn't like u because you don't do the pedi thing, tough, on them! ;-) If you prefer the hammer, new clean nails in a week routine, by all means, continue. :-)
men don't have pedicures or manicures. come on now. that's so gay. men are rugged, they aren't supposed to act like women. my man chews his fingernails and tears the tips off his toenails. I would call my husband a fag if he ever went and got a pedicure. ^.~ if my husband wants his feet rubbed, I will do so.
check out Manlaws.com


a man shall not recieve any service that ends in ';cure';
Any guy who would actually sit in a chair and have some girl pamper his feet is gay or bisexual. Period.





Same goes for guys who wear sandals. No one wants to see your hairy feet. Feet are supposed to be small and cute, not big, bulky and ugly.


Any guy who wears sandals is gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment