Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im scared to get a pedicure for the first time for some reason.im afraid they might think my foot are ugly?

Ahahahaa! Don't be! Pedi's are amazing and if you're feet are ugly, which i'm sure they arent that bad, they'll be beautiful afterwards!





If you're selfconsciences about your feet to begin with, a pedi will help so much!





just think of all the nasty old grandma feet and smelly toes they already deal with. They've seen the worst already so don't worry!





My best advice is just to shower and wash your feet before you go.





and wear shorts or capris!





have fun!!Im scared to get a pedicure for the first time for some reason.im afraid they might think my foot are ugly?
they dont care how your feet look....they'll still touch them! my mom and sister have really scary looking feet....they still wrorrked on them...just go...its fun! if your feet are ticklish....you'll spend it laughing! i promise...just go!Im scared to get a pedicure for the first time for some reason.im afraid they might think my foot are ugly?
I am a licensed nail tech and let me tell you nobody's feet are ';pretty';. We see it all and we don't think anything about anyone's feet. We are there to offer a service and if you go to a reputable nail tech for your pedicure you will be handled in a professional manner. Pedicures are wonderful! Don't let your insecurities rob you of this experience.... just give it a try and if you don't like it you won't have to return but at least go for the new experience. Life is short...enjoy the journey!
I think probably everyone feels that their feet are the ugliest in the world, I know I do! But having a pedi is heaven on earth, you will love it. It's my favorite pampering thing to do. Enjoy!
Don't worry about it. Your feet are fine they don't judge what your feet look like. Just go and have fun. =D
I was scared the first time too but only that I would laugh when they touched my feet. As for ugly feet believe me they have seen it all. More and more men are getting pedicures and I'm sure yours are not that bad. Get the pedicure you'll be glad that you did.
Ugly or not, they'll look great when you finish your pedicure! Well...people aren't supposed to see if their feet are ugly before getting a pedicure, because they go there to make them beautiful...don't they?





I'm sure your feet are not as ugly as you think! Well, don't be so self-concious! Don't bother about what they think! They'll probably tell you how to care more for your feet when you get there! So, be confident and get that pedicure done!
Omg me 2 im getting my first pedicure on the 25 and i thought the same thing ..





but i think there used to feet


and i bet the've seen worst
don't think that i went get a pedicure and my feet are horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment