Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?

What do you like getting done better if you cant get both?Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?
I LOVE getting a pedicure. Or a reflexology massage of my feet, that is sheer heaven!Ladies...Whats better a manicure or a pedicure?
None. Nail-clippers are enough and it's free.
Neither manicure or pedicure is better, don't like either one.





What does this have to do with Gender and Women's Studies? Why don't you post this in Fashion, Women's Health, Polling, Dating, or depending on your reason for asking this, Psychology?
pedicure for the summer.
Never tried either, I bite my nails because I play guitar and I can't have them long. I just cut my toenails. I heard they are like 60 bucks or something. I m not paying 60 bucks for someone to paint my foot!
warm weather - pedicure. Cold weather - manicure.
manicure
Pedicure because they last longer and include a foot and leg massage.
both at the same time.
Pedicure, especially when it's sandal/flip-flop weather
Manicure for sure
Manicure
I prefer a manicure, since I live in an area that requires closed-toe shoes eight to nine months out of the year, making a pedicure pointless for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment