Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ever dream you were giving Andy Dick a pedicure while spandex clad rodeo clowns juggled syringes?

Yes!!! How did you know? I just had this very dream last night, but the clowns were naked and Andy was dressed in drag.Ever dream you were giving Andy Dick a pedicure while spandex clad rodeo clowns juggled syringes?
lol... never! lolEver dream you were giving Andy Dick a pedicure while spandex clad rodeo clowns juggled syringes?
no....but whats w/ you and the spandex clad rodeo clowns lately? ;)
no but now that you mentioned it...
No
No, my dreams aren't that wild
You had that dream too?!
Andy Dick's a frickin' retard. Everyone around Hollywood know's he's a druggie who will always be a ';D-Lister';.





What waste of man...
Yea I di..... ohh wait that was a normal dream to. sorry dude I cant relate. all my dreams are normal.
not usualy, do you
ARE YOU A BUG CHASER?
Ummm, no - not so much.





You better go to the doctor for that.
Wow you need help!
yeah, was he naked and had a little tattoo of Cinderella on his wing wang? cause I think we were in the same dream.
Can't say that I have. No.
LOL! No, I have never dreamed that I was doing that!





:-)
Only on the P%26amp;S board....
No, but I did dream I was being chased by a giant, 6' tall p*nis, with little underdeveloped arms!! :)
Not that I remember.
But that's dumb. Okay once but I had been watching his sitcom
ye....no, not so much
Yes, this is something I dream of often. I wake up in a sweat.
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment