Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm gonna give my kitten a pedicure..?

what color goes best with ginger???I'm gonna give my kitten a pedicure..?
If you are perhaps speaking of soft paws, the caps you glue onto kitty's claws, I suggest purple to go with Ginger. :)I'm gonna give my kitten a pedicure..?
Please, I do not suggest painting your kittens nails. I am no vet, but cat's nails contract back into their paws. And if your cat is anything like my kittens, they wouldn't sit still long enough anyway.
All I can say is good luck!!!!!!!!!!!





You'll need it.
Buy softpaws. They are plastic sheaths designed to prevent scratching, but they come in lots of different colors. They fall of in 4-6 weeks and are safe.
Giving your kitten a pedicure is NOT a good idea, kittens like to chew on their nails and would ingest the nail color. They also don't like you handling their paws, especially their claws.





Please give your kitten a nice brushing or playtime instead.
LMAO!
Oh good Lord.
WHY??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment