Monday, January 18, 2010

Manicure and Pedicure?

Hi, for my holiday im going to have a manicure and pedicure, i'm thinking of having french for both of them but i dont know? Do you think i should have a design on my fingernails or toenails or both french? Thanks!!Manicure and Pedicure?
go for the french on both, with maybe a little silver glitter line after the white stops, it really does look niceManicure and Pedicure?
From a manicurist perspective, there are waaay too many people get french on toes and nails. In addition, they come off easily (if don't do it properly) and cost extra, about 10 bucks for nails and toes.


If I was you, I would just pick a unique, light and neutral color, then some pretty, simple, elegant, white and silver design to go with it. Be different, but delicate as well.
If I were you I would go for french finger nails, they look gorgeous! No silver, I find that waaaay tacky!


For toes I recently got a really nice sparkly deep pink/red, it was the best colour I've ever had and it went with everything. If you can, try and get a flower on each big toe, it makes the whole thing look fun and softens the deep colour.


I wouldn't have designs on your finger nails, personally I find more natural fingers and deep toes very pretty and stylish.


xx
both french
hey try american tips instead of french their kute
u should def get toes french but it doesnt matter i u get a design or french on fingers it depends wat design
to be honest i always think that french looks stupid on your feet. have french on your hands with a design and then carry the design on your feet, just without the french bit that would look cool. xx
i dont get French, but i recommend it because it goes with every outfit you might have. but if your daring put in a color.





how about fire engine red nails with white tips?
i suggest soft pink and white shades French
I would just go with French and avoid the glitter and designs. If you have anything dressed up planned, that might be a bit too over the top.





My personal matto, keep it simple. You don't want to overdo your look with some glitter you may regret later. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment