Monday, January 18, 2010

If a guy gave you a manicure/pedicure gift certificate as a romantic gift. What would you think of him?

that he is not very romantic...


being a man i know that women have to train men to do stuff like this.. we are are very smart when it comes to romantic stuff. tell him what you really want(next time) without really saying it, women are good at that.If a guy gave you a manicure/pedicure gift certificate as a romantic gift. What would you think of him?
I would think that he was very thoughtful and would want to see me pampered. I would love that. :)If a guy gave you a manicure/pedicure gift certificate as a romantic gift. What would you think of him?
As long as manicures/pedicures were something that you enjoyed having or maybe that you had always wanted but never got round to doing then I would think he was really thoughtful





xx
im glad u asked that, i assume u got one from a guy?


well me and my last guy were together about 10 mths, and my bday came around. i was expecting something romantic and like a rose or dinner or something because he was late getting home and was acting suspicious. he comes over and hands me a card. which i wouldve loved had it had some feelings or something about us in it. turns out it was a gift cert. to get my nails done. i have beautiful long natural nails, and wasnt sure why he'd give me that and only that. i mentioned before wanting to work in a salon but thats it. he thought it was thoughtful. i was left feeling very disappointed. he didnt understand!
If mani's and pedi's were my thing I would think this guy is great and sweet and in tune with what I like. Giving a gift of pure pampering is appreciated by most women.


But if she doesn't get nails done or mentioned that she wants them done you could be stabbing her in the back and your gift wouldn't go over well...she could think that you think she is unkept, therefore not pretty or beautiful or just not enough for you.


Good Luck!
l would appreciate with all my heart..imagine he thought of it as a spoil you gift to get pampered..it could have been given to anyone else..
i would love it
Unless you don't know the person i think a gift card/ Gift certificate is unpersonal and from boyfriend/spouse unromantic.


The idea is great but the best as personal point of view,


go with her , A couple's massage and spa. that is fun and romantic for both...
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment